Monday, June 2, 2008

New Job




So everyone, the Lord is always faithful and He has given me a new job. I started working for a place called Direct Buy, which is a members only showroom for merchandise that the members can buy at retail prices. I am their receptionist, however the boss told me while interviewing that as positions open up, there is a possibility for advancement. I started on sunday and I like it, it is pretty laid back. There is a lot of opportunity to witness with my fellow co-workers so that is always great. I really don't have a lot going on other than that, just going to be working and going to school. I have a drawing, english, and math class. The pictures are some sketches that I did for an assignment. Can you tell what the top one is?? The semester is over the last week of July though so it should go by pretty quickly. I have new news however I have been sworn to secrecy until it is time to reveal it to everyone. There are honestly not that many people that read this, but I guess the 2 people that do will have to wait until I will be able to announce it...dauh, dauh, dauh...until next time!

No comments: